The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters. Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. The conference is sponsored by several industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program.
The industry executives listed below will explore how companies are preparing for the brave new world of digitalization, automation, and machine learning. What is their vision for the future of offshore E&P operations?
- Arnaud Breuillac, President, Exploration & Production, Total
- Doug Pferdehirt, Chief Executive Officer, TechnipFMC
- Lisa Davis, Siemens, CEO, Siemens Gas and Power; Member of the Managing Board, Siemens AG
- Susan Dio, Chairman and President, BP America
- Jannicke Nilsson, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Equinor
- Maria Claudia Borras, President & CEO, Oilfield Services, Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Scott Tinker, Director, Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas
- And special guest speaker Malcolm Frank, EVP of Strategy and Marketing for Cognizant, and co-author of What to Do When Machines Do Everything.
Export Credit Norway will be present at the Offshore Technology Conference 2019, please contact us if you would like to arrange for a meeting.
Oil & Gas and Ocean Industries
Oil & Gas Projects